Dear Valued Clients,
At HBH Therapy, the health of our clients and team members is our greatest concern. We are following safety protocols provided by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as complying with the various state and local regulations. More specifically, we are encouraging use of our online counseling services as well as implementing enhanced safety measures at our offices, including:
- Please refrain from bringing anyone into the office who is not receiving services.
- We ask that all our clients observe social distancing (in case the need arises to use the waiting room)
- Clinicians and clients are asked to wear face masks
- Counselors are going to be keeping 6 feet distance between themselves and their clients during session
- Clinicians will be cleaning their offices’ surfaces with disinfectant immediately after each session
- Hand sanitizer is provided in each room
If a counselor or client is feeling sick, please stay home and get tested for COVID-19, and may not return until they either receive a negative test result or 14 days have passed. If a clinician or client tests positive for COVID-19, the office will immediately close and will not reopen until it has been deep-cleaned/disinfected.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask your counselor.
We are here to help!
Your Team @ HBHTherapy